Welcome

Welcome to Cheydrea.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My first day of Blogging

I just stumbled upon this free blog through google.  I have been very stubborn to start blogging.  I don't really have time to be blogging, do I?  Well today is my first day and I have no idea what I am doing but with my tenacity and creativity I am certain this will turn into something amazing.  If anyone sees this very first Cheydrea blog post and has any intelligent or humorous input I will gladly receive it.

Blessings to Blogging.

4 comments:

  1. So far, so good! I know your blog will be just amazing!
    Best wishes and big HUGS, Daffy (Catherine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Andrea! Your love of people and your jewelry will flow through your blog. Simply be YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4da312f50baf6d91bac25218/how-bout-them-apples?ref=pr_treasury

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to paste an Etsy treasury on my page so that the photos show up and everything. Can't figure it out. Any experts here?

    ReplyDelete